The Canadian Start-Up Visa Permanent Residence Program is the fastest and simplest immigrant investor program in the world. Straight forward and efficient, most investors and their families receive permanent residence visas in under 12 months and are permitted to reside in any part of Canada.
With no provisions for a peer review or requirement to demonstrate any source of funds or net worth, this program has a very high applicant acceptance rate.
Cambridge LLP and partners represent client investor groups and their business concepts for qualification under the program. In Canada, the investor groups incorporate the commercial enterprise and work on a start-up business concept in conjunction with a Canadian government-approved angel investor or venture capital fund.
- Moderate proficiency in English or French: minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5;
- Minimum $500,000.00 CAD net worth (principal applicant’s and spouse’s assets combined);
- Ages 20 to 70 years;
- Post-secondary education, business ownership, management, or entrepreneurship experience is beneficial but not required.
Cambridge LLP is internationally recognized for successfully securing permanent residence visas under the Start-Up Visa Program. Please contact the Cambridge LLP Immigration Practice Group for inquiries or connection with qualifying and interested investor groups.
As Senior Immigration Consultant, Kieran Verboven leads the Cambridge LLP Immigration Practice Group. He is a member in good standing with the ICCRC, holds a Bachelor of Arts from McGill University and has extensive experience representing Canadian immigration and refugee clients since 2007.
Cross-Border Litigation Services
Cambridge LLP offers comprehensive Cross-Border Litigation and arbitration services in Canada, including:
- Enforcement of Foreign Judgements/Arbitral Awards
- Debt Recovery Litigation
- Shareholder Disputes
- Partnership Dispute
- Oppression Remedy Cases
- Anton Piller Orders
- Mareva Injunctions
- Letters Rogatory/Letters of Request
- Forum Non-Conveniens Motions
- Jurisdictional Disputes
- Anti-Suit Injunctions
- Franchise Disputes
- Franchise and Licensing
- International Arbitration
- Civil Fraud
- Asset Recovery and Tracing
- Protection of Citizens Detained/arrested in foreign Countries
(Consular Duties and related Representation)